Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009 "Tender Mercies"

"I love the Lord and this experience is real and is happening. The Lord has people he is preparing in Italy to hear the gospel. There are people who are searching for truth and lasting happiness. Please pray for those people, and please pray for me to be able to be an instrument in the Lord's hands and recognize them. I took it upon myself to memorize Joseph Smith's 1st Vision in Italian and checked that off last night. It is an amazing account that is powerful to recite to people who know nothing, or little about. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His Son, and that that is truly what makes our church unique. Through that experience Christ's pure and basic truths were restored". "Please pray for my District and the people in Catania. Read the scriptures and have earnest prayer. I have never felt the effects from those things so strongly in my life as the last few weeks" Sorella Monica Miller

1 comment:

  1. Margo you did an amazing job on her blog, I love it!!!!! I will add it to my list of blogs I follow. I'm so happy for her that she made it and that's she's enjoying the MTC. What a spiritual experience!! :)

    ReplyDelete