Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oct. 27, 2009 "The Way Things Happened Were For a Reason"

Tuesday Oct. 27, 2009 "I was feeling pretty down about the fact that I could have been leaving this week, then I got a reassurance that the way things happened were for a reason, there will be someone in my last area who needs me that I would have not have been able to meet if I would have gone a month ago." "This week I was starting to feel the exhaustion of missionary work kick in and I was frustrated that I was so tired during the day. My Christ like attribute for the week was diligence. I turned that a bit and decided to be diligent in my obedience. I realized that I was going to bed at 10:30...10:34...10:40 some nights. So, I decided to be in my bed, falling asleep at 10:30 and wake up at 5:10am to read my scriptures before going to work out. I wanted to prove to the Lord I was willing to be exact AND diligent. I felt LESS tired this week. It was amazing. The Lord is so aware. There have been a few times I start to think "I can't do this. This is so hard", Immediately, if not shortly there after, the Lord picks me up. Somehow. An inspired devotional given, seemingly like it was written specifically for me, or a lesson by one of my teachers directly for me, reassuring me that the Lord needs me in Catania. There are people waiting for me." "I have sung in the MTC choir which is awesome.""We did a blindfolded obstacle course this week when we were learning how to give directions and when it was me, I jumped over two trash cans blindfolded and the Elders thought it was sweet that I cleared it and actually jumped! ha ha I love this gospel and being a missionary. Continue to pray for my District, for me and the people in Catania. Thank you for your prayers!!! Sorella Miller"

1 comment: