" Sister Prima and Sister Cozzens leave for Milano in two weeks. They are amazing and such good friends.""This week there has been an emphasis of having faith in the Lord to help you accomplish. It has become more of what are "We " capable of accomplishing in my goals, rather than what can "I" do?" I can't do anything without the help of the Lord. This week we switch to TUTTO ITALIANO! Everything in Italian from this point forward. "Fast Sunday it really hit me how much I owe to the Lord for blessing me with the Language. As I bore my testimony I had a realization I'm speaking Italian, this is not me. This is the Lord truly putting the words in my mouth and recalling information". "I am becoming more domestic as I proudly teach Sisters to sew on buttons and sew a hole in a shirt. I feel like my few skills I know have helped others. Great. Ha Ha!" I want you all to know that this is the best decision of my life. It is soooooo hard, and sooooo exhausting but the gospel is so wonderful. My testimony has grown so much. I can't even describe it in words. I just am greatful for your love and prayers! Please pray for Catania! Love Sorella Miller

I love that she's teaching other's to sew on buttons, so cute!
ReplyDelete