Tuesday, November 10, 2009
November 10, 2009 "Fire to Find"
"This week there was a "fire to find" lit in me. A devotional speaker spoke about getting over our fears. This work we are doing is about saving human souls. I think I am starting to get past a fear of being afraid of what people will "think" as I come to understand how important the gospel really is for everyone. It is incredible the thing he said...that as a missionary, "I have the front row seat as God performs the greatest miracle of time, the changing of the human heart" Wow. This week was hard. But I know the Lord strengthens me. I often get frustrated with feeling like I don't know how to teach, or at least teach in Italian, but the Lord always comforts me." Thank you for your prayers!!!!! The gospel is true." Love, Sorella Miller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great thing to overcome for sure! Sounds like she's learning so much.
ReplyDelete