I am really starting to freak out, but I am so so so so excited to get to Italy! Last night I had a breakdown realization that in 12 days I will be halfway across the world with REAL people, with REAL problems and I will be a means of them receiving this gospel in a language I hardly know. It was an overwhelming moment. I just have to remember that all I have to do is know that I have been called of God and that he will help me open my mouth. I'm scared out of my mind but I know the Lord can work miracles through me. He does it for everyone else, and I've already seen him do it for me. I love you all and thank you for your prayers. My prayers continue to get longer and more frequent as the reality of this mission gets more real. Please pray for families in Catania. The gospel blesses families. Ci veddiamo, in bocca la luppa!" Sorella Miller
Saturday, November 28, 2009
November 24, 2009 "I Am So Grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Through Joseph Smith"
"We get our flight plans on Friday ahhhhh!! Thanksgiving....will be a very special Thanksgiving to have it here at the MTC. Supposedly this is the best holiday to be here at the MTC for as far as food goes, and we will be doing awesome service projects like making 8,000 emergency preparedness kits for future natural disaster victims. NO CLASSES Thursday either! WOO! HA HA On another note with Thanksgiving coming. I am so grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through Joseph Smith. We have a knowledge of our relationship with God. We have the Book of Mormon. WE know we can have the gift of the Holy Ghost. WE have temple ordinances restored. WE know we have modern day prophets. We know we can pray to God and He will answer our prayers. I am so grateful for the gospel this year more than ever before. Sad, but I guess that is one of the main things this mission has done to me so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, flight plans...how exciting!
ReplyDelete